8” ROWE-ACKERMANN SCHMIDT ASTROGRAPH (RASA 8)
- Flat field free of optical aberrations like field curvature, coma, astigmatism and chromatic aberration across an entire APS-C sensor.
- NEW Ultra-Stable Focus System – six precision sealed ball bearings virtually eliminate image shift.
- Integrated air cooling system –12V DC MagLev fan reduces cooldown time and provides optimal air flow while filtering out dust.
- Internal filter mount – seamlessly accommodates a Light Pollution Imaging Filter into the optical path.
- CGE dovetail mounting rail.
- Performs over a wider spectral range than most telescopes, from 390-800 nm, so more of the light passing through the astrograph is in sharp focus.