ADVANCED VX 6" SCHMIDT-CASSEGRAIN TELESCOPE
- 6” (150 mm) f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain includes StarBright XLT coatings for better light transmission
- 40% more light gathering than a 5” telescope.
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction eliminates recurring track errors from the worm gear.
- Autoguider port for long exposure imaging
- New motors offer improved tracking performance & provide more power to overcome load imbalances
- Updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure and improved aesthetics
- New design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings
- Improved latitude range. Can be used between 7 – 77° latitude.
- NexStar+ hand control offers multiple language programming (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)